The Park Hotel Ballarat. This family friendly venue boasts a large indoor playground and separate dining space for families as well as a large bistro area for well priced meals 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
Situated in the west of Ballarat on the picturesque tree lined Sturt Street, The Park Hotel is easily accessible to tourists and locals alike.
There is ample free parking at the front door and the venue is in easy walking distance from the Arch of Victory, Victoria Park and Ballarat’s famous Lake Wendouree.
Tab facilities and a friendly sports bar are also available with a large outdoor area for the finer months.
Locally owned and operated The Park Hotel is a great venue to eat, drink and play.
CHILD FRIENDLY FEATURES:
- Park Hotel Kids Club: Free to join for all Children 12 years and under.
- Members Pack (including Venue Voucher for their next meal
- Access to in-venue promotions
- Invitation to Members Only events
- Birthday card (including Birthday Voucher)
- High Chairs
- Family Friendly Dining room
- Indoor Play Equipment
Head over and Read our Real Mum review on this venue. The Park Hotel Mum Review